Tokyo Ghoul Wallpapers HD New Tab Theme
Awesome widgets, amazing wallpapers, newsfeed related to the topic and a lot of other things in our new Tokyo Ghoul Wallpapers extension. If you are a true fan of this anime, install our New Tab application to get a bunch of Tokyo Ghoul Wallpapers and you will enjoy this excellent Backgrounds!
Anime is becoming more popular and it has won a wide audience around the world and many characters have become iconic. This anime are not exception so we are happy to present you our wallpapers of such Ghoul characters, as Kaneki, Touka, Haise. It`s impossible to confuse Tokyo Ghoul with any other anime, that`s why we all like it! We hope that you can find exactly what you were looking for. You have an absolute freedom in customizing your browsing process with our extension. Here is an awesome renovation for your New Tab. All you need to do is to click on “install” button. Share with friends and have fun!
Features of Tokyo Ghoul extension:
- Your favorite websites can easily be bookmarked;
- wide range of various Tokyo Ghoul wallpapers;
- interesting fact and inspirational quotes will bring more colors to your day;
- easier and faster search of information with Yahoo! and Google search bars;
- local time and weather according to your geographical location;
- interesting newsfeed related to Tokyo Ghoul topic;
- access to recently seen or saved websites in just one click.
This is not an official application and it was created by Ghoul fans. All images were collected on the Internet. The elements used in this application are not associated with, sponsored or supported by any company. All trademarks and copyrights are reserved by their owners. Please inform us if you are the owner of the content, and we will remove it.
INSTRUCTIONS how to remove Tokyo Ghoul Chrome Theme: (it is pretty easy to uninstall and you always can download it again!)
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome interface.
- Choose the option “Settings”.
- Click on “Extensions” in the appeared menu.
- Choose the extension that you want to eliminate.
- Find the trash icon and click on it.
- Done! Your extension is uninstalled.