Borderlands 2 Wallpapers HD New Tab Theme
We are happy to announce our new awesome Borderlands 2 extension for all Borderlands 2 fans. Now you can surf the internet with our new high quality Backgrounds and Wallpapers! Here is an amazing makeover for your Chrome New Tab. We provide all possible features for your comfortable browsing
This extension has wallpapers of such characters like Borderlands 2. If you are a big fan of Borderlands 2 wallpapers, Borderlands 3 game, you will like our Borderlands 2 wallpapers, because we also have Borderlands wallpapers from Borderlands 2. Install our New Tab and you will get not only amazing Borderlands 2 backgrounds, but also wallpapers of such characters, like borderlands 2 Axton, borderlands 2 Salvador.
We worked on some new details to bring more colors to your browsing process! Now the atmosphere of your favorite game is always with you. You can install this extension absolutely for free! All you need is to click “Install” button to add some joy to your day with our awesome Borderlands 2 Backgrounds and Wallpapers.
You are can choose your favorites to customize your browsing process or just leave everything as default – it`s all up to you! You can find here a wide range of High Quality Backgrounds and Wallpapers, that can be applied to your browser`s New Tab. In this extension you can hide/ show elements and even play games while using it!
This is a popular shooter game that has won lots of fans around the world.
An incredible atmosphere of the game is created very carefully with attention to all possible details. Just because of that fact, game cannot be confused with any other game.
Borderlands 2 Feature Notice :
- Yahoo! and Google search bars;
- installing of the favorite background and wallpapers;
- newsfeed associated with a topic of the installed theme;
- time changing in accordance to your location;
- playing games while browsing;
- option of the local weather forecast;
- everyday inspiration with quotes and interesting facts;
- bookmarking favorite websites.
Removal instructions of Borderlands 2 :
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome interface.
- Choose the option “Settings”.
- Click on “Extensions” in the appeared menu.
- Choose the extension that you want to eliminate.
- Find the trash icon and click on it.
- Done! Your extension is uninstalled.
This is not an official application and it was created by Borderlands 2 fans. All images were collected on the Internet. The elements used in this application are not associated with, sponsored or supported by any company. All trademarks and copyrights are reserved by their owners. Please inform us if you are the owner of the content, and we will remove it.