Resident Evil 7 Wallpapers HD New Tab Theme
We are happy to announce our new awesome Resident Evil 7 extension for all Resident Evil 7 fans. Now you can surf the internet with our new high quality Backgrounds and Wallpapers! Here is an amazing makeover for your Chrome New Tab. We provide all possible features for your comfortable browsing
This extension has wallpapers of such characters like Resident Evil 7. If you are a big fan of Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, you will like our Resident Evil 7 wallpapers, because we also have resident evil vendetta wallpapers from Resident Evil 7. Install our New Tab and you will get not only amazing Resident Evil 7 backgrounds.
We worked on some new details to bring more colors to your browsing process! Now the atmosphere of your favorite game is always with you. You can install this extension absolutely for free! All you need is to click “Install” button to add some joy to your day with our awesome Resident Evil 7 Backgrounds and Wallpapers.
You are can choose your favorites to customize your browsing process or just leave everything as default – it`s all up to you! You can find here a wide range of High Quality Backgrounds and Wallpapers, that can be applied to your browser`s New Tab. In this extension you can hide/ show elements and even play games while using it!
This is a popular horror game that has won lots of fans around the world.
An incredible atmosphere of the game is created very carefully with attention to all possible details. Just because of that fact, game cannot be confused with any other game.
Resident Evil 7 Feature Notice :
- Yahoo! and Google search bars;
- installing of the favorite background and wallpapers;
- newsfeed associated with a topic of the installed theme;
- time changing in accordance to your location;
- playing games while browsing;
- option of the local weather forecast;
- everyday inspiration with quotes and interesting facts;
- bookmarking favorite websites.
Removal instructions of Resident Evil 7 :
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome interface.
- Choose the option “Settings”.
- Click on “Extensions” in the appeared menu.
- Choose the extension that you want to eliminate.
- Find the trash icon and click on it.
- Done! Your extension is uninstalled.
This is not an official application and it was created by Resident Evil 7 fans. All images were collected on the Internet. The elements used in this application are not associated with, sponsored or supported by any company. All trademarks and copyrights are reserved by their owners. Please inform us if you are the owner of the content, and we will remove it.